Want to know the great thing about cold weather? It’s perfect for soup and slow cooker recipes, and those also happen to be the simplest recipes to make.
It’s even more perfect I think because as we’re getting ready for Christmas on top of everything else, simplifying what we can isn’t just nice, it’s necessary.
These week we’re making good use of your slow cooker, and keeping meals tastefully simple!
- Tips on making your meal plan work for you
- Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner menu
- Fully itemized grocery list
- Easy, but hearty weekday breakfasts featuring fall flavors
- Fall dinners including slow cooker soups, and comfort food.