This week has been a breath of fresh air. Yes, maybe we should be getting our Christmas shopping done, but I’m enjoying a few days of peace after Thanksgiving before embracing full-tilt Christmasmania, and this week’s meal plan reflects that.
- Breakfasts are simple, make-ahead recipes that balance protein, fat, and carbs to help keep your kids full until lunch time.
- Lunches are easy-peasy 15 minute-or-less recipes including sandwiches, egg-roll-in-a-bowl, and burritos.
- Dinner is straight up comfort food such as slow cooker pot roast, taco soup, and chicken piccata.
- Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner menu
- Fully itemized grocery list
- Easy, but hearty weekday breakfasts featuring fall flavors
- Fall dinners including slow cooker soups, and comfort food.