If you’re a lover of simple breakfasts, you will fall head-over-heels for this week’s meal plan! We keep it interesting, while also keeping it easy by building off of quick-cooking foods like scrambled eggs.
But let’s not forget the weekend! Here’s a little sneak peak: Gingerbread pancakes! Add some whipped cream, and my mouth is already watering.
- Lunches are a combination of one-pot, and hand held (i.e. sandwiches or wraps) meals.
- Dinners include two slow cooker meals, and my favorite Mustard Chicken recipe.
- Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner menu
- Fully itemized grocery list
- Easy, but hearty weekday breakfasts featuring fall flavors
- Fall dinners including slow cooker soups, and comfort food.